What's going on at HomeschoolMath.net

Hello everyone,
I am trying to get started on blogging. Thought I'd share what is going on at the site right now. I'm trying to provide 'screenshots' or example pages from the ebooks, as pdf files, so they would show the pages just exactly as they are. That work is going to take some time. Right now I've gotten ready the Geometry ebook, Fractions 1, and Fractions 2.

Another thing is I'm preparing an article about how to teach proportions.

And, the teaching tips section is going to get reorganized and some content added from the old ebook preview pages. Again, this process will take some time.

Popular posts from this blog

Conversion chart for measuring units

Geometric art project: seven-circle flower design

Meaning of factors in multiplication: four groups of 2, or 4 taken two times?