News... WinterPromise and Math Mammoth

What I am about to explain you might have already found out... but this is the first time I'm announcing it on my blog.

It has been BIG NEWS to me... and lots of work! (And that hasn't ended... I'm still working on this.)

Namely...

Starting in June 2007, WinterPromise will carry a Math Mammoth complete curriculum for grades 1-3!

These new books constitute a complete mathematics curriculum for grades 1, 2, and 3, and will be offered exclusively via WinterPromise during year 2007 (not even sold on my website for that period).

Each grade level will be offered as a printed textbook and a CD, or a CD alone. The entirety of the textbook is on the CD, and can be printed for use within a family for unlimited use.

The CD will also contain answer keys, tests, and an easy access to script-made free worksheets.


The new products

Math Mammoth Grade 1-A and 1-B complete worktexts
These two books focus on addition and subtraction concept and basic facts within 0-10, place value with 2-digit numbers, and some adding and subtracting within 0-100. Also covered are some geometry topics, measuring, clock, and counting coins.
Pricing: CD only $32; textbook and CD $52
Sample pages for 1-A (PDF)
Sample pages for 1-B (PDF)

Math Mammoth Grade 2-A and 2-B complete worktexts
These two books focus on memorizing the basic addition and subtraction facts with single-digit numbers, developing fluency with multidigit addition and subtraction, and place value with 3-digit numbers. Also included is introduction to multiplication concept, measuring and geometry topics, clock reading and money.
Pricing: CD only $32; textbook and CD $52

Math Mammoth Grade 3-A and 3-B complete worktexts
These two books focus on multiplication concept, memorizing multiplication tables, division concept and facts, adding and subtracting 4-6 digit numbers, and using addition and subtraction to solve problems. Also covered are time, money, measuring, and geometry topics, and introduction to fractions.
Pricing: CD only $32; textbook and CD $52

Here is the link to the Math Mammoth books at WinterPromise website.

As a "side effect", I will also have two new workbooks to sell as part of the Blue Series: one about clock, and the other about measuring and early geometry concepts.

So that's all going to be in June... and I'm in a big hurry to get it all ready!

Comments

My youngest is almost 14, but I am really excited about your announcement today, as I've been following your blog for a few weeks now, and I think your concepts are GREAT! I taught primary grades for five years before homeschooling my own kids for the past twenty two, and I can say that your books look to me like everything I would have wanted for those grade levels.

Popular posts from this blog

Conversion chart for measuring units

Geometric art project: seven-circle flower design

Meaning of factors in multiplication: four groups of 2, or 4 taken two times?