The 12 contests / the 12 blogs of Christmas

I admit; I think the folks at HomeschoolEstore have come up with a really creative promotion!

They've invited 12 bloggers to host 12 different contests on their blogs, and each winner will get a $50 gift to spend at HomeschoolEstore.

Now, I'm not one of those blogs... In fact I can't even participate in any of the contests since I'm a publisher (my products are sold there). But I do want to let you know... it sounds like loads of fun as well!

You don't have to buy anything to participate. Just go visit the 12 blogs and see the various contests. I visited some and saw a photo contest, one where you need to guess what the children in an old photograph are thinking, one writing contest, one was something about finding a quote and writing about that. And there are more (I didn't visit them all).

They've also paired each blogger with a publisher, and Amy Beth from My Smoky Mtn. Homeschool will be writing something concerning my Math Mammoth books during the contest.

Here's a complete list of the 12 participating blogs:

www.Homeschoolblogger.com/01charger

www.Homeschoolblogger.com/ReviewsbyHeidi

www.homeschoolblogger.com/eclecticeducation

lifeonwindyridge.blogspot.com

www.homesteadblogger.com/TexasRose

triviumacademy.blogspot.com

tnmomwith3kids.wordpress.com

www.homesteadblogger.com/simplefolk

homeschoolblogger.com/mysmokymtnhomeschool

www.homeschoolblogger.com/ClassicalEducation4Me

janne.cc/blog

www.homeschoolblogger.com/Ruth

Oh, almost forgot: you can only enter 2 of the 12 contests.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversion chart for measuring units

Geometric art project: seven-circle flower design

Meaning of factors in multiplication: four groups of 2, or 4 taken two times?