Silly Sentences and carnival time

Homeschooling Carnival is online at At Home with Kris. There's a special section on the recent situation in California.

Some picks: since I have a preschooler at home, I went to check Have Fun with Sentence Structure, only to find SisterLisa explaining how much DK's game Silly Rhymes had helped her daughter.


Well, that I can chime in with, because we recently bought a very similar game, called "Silly Sentences" and my preschooler is LOVING it! In fact, in the mornings when she wakes up she tends to go directly to the drawer where we keep it and start playing.


Comments

Dawn said…
DK is a favourite around my house. Their Eyewitness videos and books are fantastic and their software is consistently excellent!

Popular posts from this blog

Conversion chart for measuring units

Geometric art project: seven-circle flower design

Meaning of factors in multiplication: four groups of 2, or 4 taken two times?